Tuesday 13 May 2014

Two Head Pigeon

This is my final design for my two headed pigeon design. In order to create this image I looked at many photos for reference. 
I used these images to create a few rough sketches which can be found in my sketchbook before developing my final design. I now intend to pen the pencil design using my drawing tablet, then I can continue to colour my design using photoshop as well as preparing the layers for a screen printed version.


As well as looking at images of pigeons I also did some research into pigeons to help me come up with how I wanted my pigeon to look as well as an insight into how large I want to make my pigeon as I want it to be of a realistic height although I do plan for it to be somewhat larger than a normal pigeon. artistic licence.





















No comments:

Post a Comment